Oct 11, 2006 #1 S spongebob Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 3, 2006 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Guys I have RO/DI 6 stage, made by water general. NEW in the box never been opened. 110gpd. I have one installed and it works like a charm. $130 shipped
Guys I have RO/DI 6 stage, made by water general. NEW in the box never been opened. 110gpd. I have one installed and it works like a charm. $130 shipped
Oct 11, 2006 #2 OP OP S spongebob Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 3, 2006 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 oh yea I'll also consider partial money/frags offer. I am looking for zoanthids and ricordias or unusual mushrooms cheers
oh yea I'll also consider partial money/frags offer. I am looking for zoanthids and ricordias or unusual mushrooms cheers
Oct 23, 2006 #3 P paja4 New Member View Badges Joined Oct 15, 2006 Messages 0 Reaction score 0 Location taunton,mass Rating - 0% 0 0 0 ro/di hi, i was just wondering what the manufactuer was. thanks , paja4
Oct 23, 2006 #4 OP OP S spongebob Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 3, 2006 Messages 59 Reaction score 0 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 water general, sry sold tho,my bad i totally forgot to update