Our 90 Gallon Mixed Reef Tank

Do you have the Koralias on a wavemaker?

No i used to do it with the apex but 120 vac powerheads are too loud when the start up so it was like a constant clicking sound.... I actually got rid of all of them and put in a WP-25 and it's great! I have to max it out though.... I'm getting ready to build a 60 cube and put it in there and get a WP-40 for the 90.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new