R

reefwars

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ughh, FINALLY
Looks great! It's less cluttered :)

thanks man its kinda been in cruise control all summer so didn't bother much with pics but its coming along nicely tank is 14mths old now :) will be adding a stratosphere and some other crazy highend pieces to it this week so that should get me to keep up on maintenance and keep it interesting ;)

OP
OP
R

reefwars

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks guys glad you all like it, since I removed the hard corals there's a lot of space to fill and im spreading out all the ricordias so adding them slowly but have about 30 more to add as well as a few other shrooms like golden dragon , gumdrop and a couple bounces she will be something to see next year for sure:)

jsker

Reefing is all about the adventure
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great concept with the setup

OP
OP
R

reefwars

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys :)

It is indeed infact it's been in cruise control for some time now but we have doing a lot of work and I'm due for an update for sure , I'll get something together tonight for an update but I'm currently working away from home now so haven't seen the tank in a month but once I'm back I'll grab a new video for all to see in the mean time I do have some pics and news to update tonight :):)

Still the most fun I've ever had with a tank and it's almost at its 2yr mark :)

Cheers everyone :)

Denny

Oscaror

Back In It
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys :)

It is indeed infact it's been in cruise control for some time now but we have doing a lot of work and I'm due for an update for sure , I'll get something together tonight for an update but I'm currently working away from home now so haven't seen the tank in a month but once I'm back I'll grab a new video for all to see in the mean time I do have some pics and news to update tonight :):)

Still the most fun I've ever had with a tank and it's almost at its 2yr mark :)

Cheers everyone :)

Denny
Dang it's been FOREVER!!!
All of the best Zola tanks have stopped updating as frequently, glad to see you're back

OP
OP
R

reefwars

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang it's been FOREVER!!!
All of the best Zola tanks have stopped updating as frequently, glad to see you're back

Thanks were having a baby in a few weeks and work for me over the past little while has been non stop can't really complain but haven't gotten to do a lot with the tank , we did finally get back into a reg water change sched and I added some peppermint shrimp who decimated the aiptasia but it's not all glory when we moved in October we suffered a lot of losses but I'll get to all that later lol :):)

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good to hear your tank is still going.:) Life sometimes gets in the way of the fun stuff in life.:)

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can't wait for an update!

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 150 88.8%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 9 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 7 4.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.8%
Back