Out of Stock

cmjreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know operating these websites is a serious PITA, but the constant out of stock is irritating. I know it's nice to put these high-end Tyree corals and really hard to find stuff on these sites, but if they're not there, they're not there. The only reason I bring it up is that I'm in the market for a few nice corals (with lineages), and I'll admit, I can find most of them; unfortunately they are OUT OF STOCK. Anyone else have this problem...? If not, sorry to be a PITA myself.

OP
OP
cmjreef

cmjreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's exactly what Im trying to do. Im not trying to cause a stir. I just feel if you don't actually have it, don't use it to pimp your website. I got a great frag from Juicy, and after I bought it, his website zeroed it. I just don't want to go on a goose chase. BTW, Im a little bit of a PITA to begin with. Sorry.

macawmagic

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why don't u post what you're looking for? I'm sure theres plenty of people on here that have it and would be willing to frag it for you!

dbarker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It also pays to be patient and persistant. There is always something coming up for sale that you didn't even think you would be interested in purchasing. Some days there are so many corals up for sale I can't even decide which one to purchase. Pace your self and be selective. Tyree items are great, but there are other things out there that may not be Tyree.....yet It takes time for corals to grow and many, many of the folks that post here are more than willing to put you on a waiting list if you just let them know what corals you are looking for. Debbie

JR's Reef

Joey08
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Alot of the Tyree corals dont grow fast. If there site says out of stock for along time. I just send them a email and ask when or if they have one. Alot of the times they dont post it unless they have a few to go around. Post us a list and sure there are people here that can help you track them down. I have alot of Tyree stuff I might be able to help as long as its not SPS

killingseed2000

hobo of time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
move, its not a selling thread , please dont post none selling threads in the selling section.

thanks for your time.

OP
OP
cmjreef

cmjreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks. I suppose that all makes good sense. Just wondering. Sorry also to post in the wrong forum, my bad. I just happened to be shopping. I try to be patient, and usually am, but lately I got the bug (Im sure everyone knows what I mean).

dbarker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really don't consider wanting to buy new corals, especially the ones everyone else wants also a "bug"......I call it an addiction! I am in withdrawel and need a "fix, a hit a what ever you want to call it"!

Back