Outlet shows on but is off

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cali9dub
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Cali9dub

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2013
Messages
1,133
Reaction score
427
Location
Cape Coral, Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
2 days in a row my skimmer has been off yet when I pull up the app it shows it’s on. There are no errors or warnings. When I go to manual settings and turn the outlet off then on again the skimmer comes on. Then I switch it back to auto and it stays on like it should. Is that outlet on my 1 year old powerbar bad already ??
 
Should not have gone bad. Do you have any logic on the skimmer outlet?
 
2 days in a row my skimmer has been off yet when I pull up the app it shows it’s on. There are no errors or warnings. When I go to manual settings and turn the outlet off then on again the skimmer comes on. Then I switch it back to auto and it stays on like it should. Is that outlet on my 1 year old powerbar bad already ??
Is the light on on the power bar?

Tony
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new