Outlet timer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mil26
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mil26

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Messages
296
Reaction score
40
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone know a good outlet timer need for my lights Tia
 
Just a single outlet one? You can grab one at any big-box home store.
 
Home Depot, Lowes, Wal-mart or Target will have them. They are all about the same. I've seen the ones that are market by aquarium companies and they appear to be the same thing that is sold at these stores but they want 2 to 3 times more. I personally prefer the non-digital ones.
 
Home Depot, Lowes, Wal-mart or Target will have them. They are all about the same. I've seen the ones that are market by aquarium companies and they appear to be the same thing that is sold at these stores but they want 2 to 3 times more. I personally prefer the non-digital ones.
Why is that? I was actually thinking of getting those but now rethinking haha
 
I use two of these 4 outlets timed 4 are constant
image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new