Overnight shipping cost?

Flatlandreefer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 28, 2017
Messages
293
Reaction score
235
What state or country do you live in
Kansas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Whats the average price to ship overnight? Looking at quotes i'm seeing in the $80-90 range for a 6x6x4" box that weights 5 lbs.
 
Couple variables to consider, who are you shipping through and where are you shipping. But, for a individual to ship live overnight that seems about what I have seen.
 
Whats the average price to ship overnight? Looking at quotes i'm seeing in the $80-90 range for a 6x6x4" box that weights 5 lbs.

Try using shipyouraquatics.com. That will get you a discount but even with that you are looking at $50-70 depending on where it’s going. I just shopped a 10 lb package to CA that cost me $103 as nd that was including a 30% discount
 
Try using shipyouraquatics.com. That will get you a discount but even with that you are looking at $50-70 depending on where it’s going. I just shopped a 10 lb package to CA that cost me $103 as nd that was including a 30% discount

Have you used shipyouraquatics frequently? Anybody else have experience with this site?
 
Have you used shipyouraquatics frequently? Anybody else have experience with this site?

I use it a lot. It’s a legit site. Ships through Fedex. They have been around for a long time. I used to use their other site years ago when I was shipping reptiles.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 22.2%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new