overnight turns into 2 day=^(

aalvarado87

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
instead of pee cup lets say specimen container ha ha ha. But yeah i think if it had more water it would be okay but who knows. I know that if you hit up ups fed ex or whatever they will refund you the cost of shipping becasue they failed to get it there second day. so at least you don't lose any money.. just dont make any

seafansar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Are you totally sure it's dead? I had one chalice "die" from being shipped. It had no visible tissue what so ever, but I refused to believe it was totally dead (spent way too much money on it for it to die. lol). Well a few months later and now it's the size of a nickle. You never know!

m and m

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would say it is a toss up. MY thoughts of consern are that is a bigg piece in a small thing of water that watters going to be contaminated fast, second is and IMO the biggest issue is the cold weather. The heat pack only lasted the fist day or day in a half the plane is not heated so it might get a little cold.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back