Ozone plug open-close

  • Thread starter Thread starter Giulio
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Giulio

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 9, 2015
Messages
6
Reaction score
2
Location
Italy
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone!
I have a Bubble King supermarine 250, on my skimmer pump I have two plug, the first air plug and second ozone plug. I use this pump with ozone plug open!
what could change holding closed it? or is the same thing open or close?
THANKS!!
 
don't think it really matters leaving it open just allows more air to the skimmer closed I don't think it makes much difference
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new