Ozone Question

  • Thread starter Thread starter Tuck
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Tuck

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 10, 2021
Messages
46
Reaction score
14
Location
China Grove
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you use a Ozone Generator for a Pool or Spa on your Aquarium
 
Ozone is ozone is ozone, it really doesn’t matter what the generator has been used for. Just use an ORP meter to prevent overdosing.
 
I want the Enaly bit they're sold out almost everywhere
 
I was wondering this same thing. Would something like this work hooked up to a skimmer?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6270.png
    IMG_6270.png
    279.6 KB · Views: 63
i am using that
ozone
skimmer
orp control
that's all
Would you mind posting pics? Do you use an Apex for ORP monitoring and control? Which skimmer? Does your skmmate suffer? Do you use carbon? I have a Reef Octopus external 150 and an Apex. I'd like to get an ozone setup to handle the smell.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new