Ozone with Reef Octopus SRO5000 skimmer

Fishcrazy06

Reefing Addict
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2009
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
18
Location
De Pere WI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am contemplating setting up an ozone generator on my tank. My thought is to run it through my skimmer but not sure how to hook the generator up to the skimmer. Does anyone run something similar to this? If so how do you have it hooked up to your skimmer?


Thanks in advance
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new