Ozone

earlfd

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2024
Messages
25
Reaction score
5
Location
South Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m 20 down innovative marine all-in-one system looking to start from the ground up so I bought the Neptune Apex to try all the necessary monitors however I’m also looking to do ozone to the water can assist on how I would do that without a sub
 
Are you planning on using ozone on a 20 gallon tank? That seems to be overkill. What do you need ozone for?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new