• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

OZOTECH POSEIDON 200 BLACK EDITION

Item Price
$200.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Adamc13o3

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2014
Messages
532
Reaction score
215
Location
Miami Beach, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This is 5 months old. I have the box and it works like new. I never even used the power supply or check valves, they are still closed (I needed this for a short period as I was getting another one repaired). The price is $200.00 shipped. The best way to reach me is via PM or text me to (646) 239 -2887.


Thanks,

Adam





WhatsApp Image 2024-06-14 at 6.25.15 PM.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.7%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new