Ozotech Poseidon 200 Users

  • Thread starter Thread starter kuansreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kuansreef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 13, 2013
Messages
847
Reaction score
60
Location
Texas city
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone is running or has run Ozotech Poseidon 200? I wonder if there is light to indicate the generator is releasing ozone. Mine is brand new and not lit. I hope it is not broken. Anyone knows?
 
Any users? I wonder if I got one that is malfunction. How do I know it is running? I plug in and turn the output to max and doesn't seem to do anything. Is there light next to the output that is supposed to be on when the generator is on? Does the unit make noise when it is on? Thanks!
 
Put a Airpump to it and sniff the output, it will smell sweet. Dont do it to much it's harmful for your health.
 
Mine has a green light on it when power supply is plugged in, I have mine set at 5, and it is on most of the time. When my Ozone hits 400 it turns off and I may move that up to 425 soon. You can for sure smell the output of mine when running, although it is pretty silent.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new