P.O.T.O. Conditioned Red Sea Regal Angel and 8line Flasher Wrasses

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check out this video of the Y-Bar regal eating really well in our care. You will also see the 8line flashers in the video as well.

OP
OP
Pieces of the Ocean

Pieces of the Ocean

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
for $450.00 plus shipping he better be eating, that is expensive for a regal angel.

Hi Quinn123, thanks for your feedback and I appreciate your input. While the fish is indeed expensive, I'd like to clear any confusion:

1. The price includes shipping;
2. The fish comes with 30-day guarantee, and,
3. The price is actually very reasonable based on the current going rate of other non-conditioned, non-eating, non-Red Sea specimen going for $300-$400, without the unique Y-Bar marking.
4. We work hard to bring you delicate fish and condition them so they're ready for your aquarium. The price can also reflect resources and effort spent to bring you quality specimen. Basically we have done all the work for you already.
5. In addition, we offer WYSIWYG video as well such as this case. Not many, if at all, other sellers do this on a regular basis. Just check our youtube channel. We do this with or without customer request. =)

Thanks and let me know if you have any more question! =)

FoD

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great vendor! Superb customer service. That alone is worth a slightly higher price, aside from the conditioning process POTO brings to delicate specimens!

I'd be all over both of these Kenny if I had the QT room!

Jlobes

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
30 days is unheard of!!

also, i havent ordered from POTO, but i will very soon. they have some of the best specimen ive seen, of some very awesome fish.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back