Paanda's Drop-Off Peninsula "Candy Land"

Great scape for the tank. Killer selection of frags. This is gonna be a show stopper!
 
Quick photo update
31684268672_4aa27555f9_c.jpg


31684268302_9e1e57d0f8_c.jpg


31715159771_59587a26eb_c.jpg


31715159501_6349397a74_c.jpg
 
Still looking great! Has everything settled in from the move?
Everything is starting to color up now, it was super dull before.
Once I get my big tank set up at the house I'm going to move the stuff on the disks over. This one will be either just for small acros or I'll get lazy with it and put zoas in there. It really just depends on how fast the tank gets built
 
It's a beauty!
 
Everything is starting to color up now, it was super dull before.
Once I get my big tank set up at the house I'm going to move the stuff on the disks over. This one will be either just for small acros or I'll get lazy with it and put zoas in there. It really just depends on how fast the tank gets built
Just make that a zoa and chalice garden. Tank looks great.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 12 36.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new