• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pacific sun pandora Hyperion for other leds

wooboodoo

the ART of modern REEF
View Badges
Joined
Feb 21, 2011
Messages
177
Reaction score
6
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I would like to trade 8x54w T5+ 3x75w led hybrid fixture for leds only fixture.
I’m interested in gen4 pro radions, (the 15 or 30 doesn’t matter) and AL hydra the most but I’m open for other offers as well.
Since this fixture is very heavy I would prefer local trade in New York area.

Thanks.
 
If I’m not wrong 49”x24”x2”, big coverage.
Currently one T5 channel is out but I have ballast in hand and can replace it.
Also I got whole brand new enclosure replacement for this unit. Brand new still in the box including T5 ballasts, front lcd display and T5 reflectors. All you have to do is switch Leds and board to the new enclosure and you have basically brand new fixture. I’ll also throw brand new T5 bulbs, about 8 ATI brand.
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new