PacSun Kore 5th & Apex

BfishLpond78

F.U.P.A.
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2011
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
259
Location
Seymour CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I wanted to have all my electronics plugged into my apex. I plug in everything and then turned on my Apex which turned on everything...after powering down the system. The doser didn't turn back on. I've tried plugging the doser into an outlet and I've had no success.



Anyone experience this issue?
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new