• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pair of ReefLED 90s

mbarber87

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 24, 2020
Messages
239
Reaction score
122
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Both ReefLED's are in like-new condition, minus a little dust. I got these, loved them, and then my wife surprised me with some Kessils! I had these in a T5/LED hybrid fixture, so I have no mounting arms. Power supplies are included (just not in the picture).

Asking $400 for both, shipped anywhere in the US.

Screen Shot 2020-11-12 at 3.03.11 PM.png
 
Sold. How can I update the title to indicate that?
 
Edit your post and where it says led lighting add the sold tag. By the way the lights arrived good and seem to work well, just a pain to connect them to the internet but I knew that going into it.
Thanks again
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 25.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new