pajama cardinal breeding

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigMike81
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Free Phyto Promo
Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed Spend $39+ → free 16oz Phyto · Use code FREEPHYTO at checkout · $16.99 value · Densest 6-species blend · Free shipping on every order · 100% live arrival guaranteed
Shop Now Code: FREEPHYTO

BigMike81

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 8, 2014
Messages
196
Reaction score
6
Location
Plymouth IN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi guys, been a while since I posted but I have a breeding question. I have 3 pj cardinals and looks like one is carrying eggs. What do I do to help in raising the babies and help them grow into full grown cardinals? This was unexpected and do appreciate guidance in this matter. Thanks for your time and help.
 
Never have had babies before. Is all I need is a box, or do I need a separate system. I have a 55gal. tank in the basement, would that be better.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new