Paletta Purple Plasma Porites

  • Thread starter Thread starter sculpin01
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sculpin01

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2020
Messages
840
Reaction score
647
Location
Greenville
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Title says it all. Does anyone actually own this coral or know a good place to buy it from?

It appears to be a purple version of the Darth Maul Porites. The only place I've found selling it is ReefNation but I have no experience in buying from them.

Thanks!

Mike
 
Here's the picture from ReefNation:
Paletta_Purple_Plasma_Porites_-_Reef_Nation.jpg
 
I had guessed that based on the number of popups and browser warnings associated with their site.

I would like to find this coral, though.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new