• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Palmer's mille lookalike......

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if anyone saw this under the sps forum, so I'm moving it here.

Blue bomb millepora. These are some of the bluest mille's I have ever seen.

I took these pictures under one 400w 14k HQI bulb. I adjusted the white balance more on the red side to make up for the blue of the 14k. The last picture I took was without the red compensation in white balance.
I took pics of three different corals so you guys could see the color variation. Some are a bit darker blue than others.

I have two approx 3/4" frags available, looking for trades.
I'm into micros and rare+hardy sps.
I really would like a nice frag of the larry jackson nana or maybe leng sy cap. My larry jackson was so nice then a hurricane came. ;[ Not interested in zoos for sps (sorry!!).

I'm planning to hold these frags for at least two weeks before doing any shipping out to ensure they are in top health.

After that are some pics of my pink dawn mille which I think is really sweet too! Its harder to capture the colors on this one. Has a nice pink body, with the top part of the branches being violet, and looks like the tips may be a pale green. Very excited to see how this one grows out.
I also have two 3/4" frags of this to trade.

Have a nice week! :flower::toothy4::flower:

P8090002.jpg

P8090003.jpg

P8090005.jpg

P8090008.jpg

P8090009.jpg

P8090011.jpg

OP
OP
Reef Goddess

Reef Goddess

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So you are interested in a frag of this as well? Before it was just the lps so I want to make sure. ;]

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 16 10.1%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 27.0%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 77 48.4%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 20 12.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.9%
Back