Paly (2x) ID?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ausmal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ausmal

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 1, 2025
Messages
72
Reaction score
64
Location
Wodonga, VIC
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

I think I'm about to kalk paste these guys, most notably the one closes to my corals however I notice they are actually looking like different varieties? I had one identified when I first got live rock but it wasn't as clear as what I can show now.

Thank you in advance.



Screenshot 2026-09-14 121513.png

Screenshot 2026-09-14 122419.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 14.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 11 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new