Status
Not open for further replies.

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
These, you may have seen recently at AM, sold as "peachface palys." I think when I bought them, they called them Reverse Magicians. $10 for 3 polyps. These are large palys, some getting about the size of a nickle.
PeachFacePaly.jpg

I believe these are Utter Chaos ($50pp):
UtterChaos.jpg

I hope I've priced them right. Sexy Corals lists them at $180pp, as you can see here....but I don't think his were opened up all the way when his pic was taken. If I'm grossly wrong on this, and way overpriced, or maybe underpriced, somebody PM me about it. They are about 1/4-1/2" zoas

Please let me know how many polps you want, and I can frag some off and give them time to heal.

Last edited:

bct15

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I only see on pic...

nhbsab

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I agree they look great but def not utter chaos.

OP
OP
E

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct. But if you do a search for utter chaos, you will get quite a range of palys.... which one is "correct?" Is it just what a big named vendor says goes, or what? That's the trouble I have with coral names. For a large part, I think names are just scams. I typically pick corals based on what I like, rather than a name..and rarely remember the names I'm told when I buy them.

Last edited:

nhbsab

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look at planet zoa when they are back up and running again

rosko23

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Correct. But if you do a search for utter chaos, you will get quite a range of palys.... which one is "correct?" Is it just what a big named vendor says goes, or what? That's the trouble I have with coral names. For a large part, I think names are just scams. I typically pick corals based on what I like, rather than a name..and rarely remember the names I'm told when I buy them.

U can't ask people to tell u if the "name" is wrong then ignore them when they tell u.

Also, u can't say names are scams by big name vendors, then charge based of an incorrect "name".

No one saying that its a bad thing to buy based on look, but u can't come here and charge based on an incorrect name.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP

cee

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Engloid
If you get the real uc there'll be no mistaking it. It looks just like the 2nd and 3rd pic on coralpedia. Glws

OP
OP
E

Engloid

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm probably going to just take them to the LFS's and get credit for food and stuff.

Maybe I should just make up my own names for corals. :bigsmile:

I never really care about names...either I like them or not. I didn't know a for sale thread would be filled with so much about the name of a coral. Lesson learned... next time I will just post up PALYS, and be done with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.3%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 173 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.4%
Back