• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pandora zoas wysiwyg

Item Price
25
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ReefRevivalcoral

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 30, 2023
Messages
24
Reaction score
7
Location
lakeland
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260105_184404_8378A305-1C4D-440D-972A-B14A2113F3B5.png


🔥Pandora Palythoas 🔥

Beautiful Pandora Palythoas featuring bright neon green centers, deep contrasting rings, and textured skirts that glow under blue reef lighting. These palys are hardy, fast-growing, and make an excellent statement piece in any reef tank.

Details:
• Name: Pandora Palythoas
• Type: Palythoa
• Color: Neon green centers with dark outer rings
• Lighting: Low to moderate (colors intensify under blues)
• Flow: Low to moderate
• Growth Rate: Fast and aggressive once established
• Difficulty: Easy
• Origin: Tank-grown

What you’ll receive:
• Healthy frag or colony from the pictured coral (4-6 heads)
• Fully healed and pest-free
• Mounted on a frag plug or small rock (if applicable)

📸 Photos taken under blue LED lighting. Color may vary slightly depending on your tank lighting and parameters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.7%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.3%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new