Panther grouper question

  • Thread starter Thread starter alddb
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

alddb

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 20, 2021
Messages
98
Reaction score
10
Location
buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We got a panther grouper. He was fine until yesterday. He is rubbing in sand and hanging around the top. He is refusing to eat.
But past two days , he ate krill plus a live feeder both days. Hoping this is why he is not eating.
this normal behavior? All other fish acting normal. No spots.
 
Recently I got a miniatus grouper that may have been doing the same thing. He was hanging at the top near a power head head and would do this bounce thing on the substrate. He stopped eating and I though it could be flukes, so I treated with prazi pro and he returned to normal ,
 
Recently I got a miniatus grouper that may have been doing the same thing. He was hanging at the top near a power head head and would do this bounce thing on the substrate. He stopped eating and I though it could be flukes, so I treated with prazi pro and he returned to normal ,
Is this only available online? I did a search locally and can not find any.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new