PAR METER Bi TECH MARINE 3000

Item Price
125.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

robbous

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
930
Reaction score
253
Location
New hampshire
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Up for sale is a no longer used Bi Tech Marine Par meter that plugs into a USB port on a laptop, the software is very easily downloaded from there web site https://www.apogeeinstruments.com/biotek-marine-downloads/
I will also include a carbon wand that it attaches to it, I seemed to have misplaced the cover for the lens but has no effect on meter. 150.00 shipped in USA DM for quick response
IMG_3815.jpeg
IMG_3816.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new