PAR Meter

AlexStinson

Plankton
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2007
Messages
1,657
Reaction score
789
Location
Chattanooga, TN
What state or country do you live in
Tennessee
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is the club par meter still floating around somewhere or is it lost to time? I could use it now that the tank is getting dialed in. I am a bit afraid my lights aren't penetrating enough on this big tank.
 
Lets see:)
 
Im new to this forum.. I need a par meter also. Let me know if one is available. Im in Cleveland
 
Im new to this forum. I need to borrow a par meter if there is one available. Im in Cleveland.
Thanks
 
Im new to this forum. I need to borrow a par meter if there is one available. Im in Cleveland.
Thanks
Unfortunately nobody has spoken up, I'm afraid it is lost to the ages. Bulk Reef Supply does have a rental option, I am thinking of doing that.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new