PAR Monitoring Kit PMK - PAR Refreshing Frequency

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I recently received the PAR Monitoring Kit PMK and have enjoyed knowing more data points about the tank.

How often is ASM or the PAR Monitoring Kit PMK in general capturing the data and 2nd refreshing it on the Apex web browser?

I like to move the Neptune PAR Sensor around the tank and get a reading without having to leave the sensor in one spot long.

ECOKid

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Following this. I got an Apex and ive been REALLLLLLY looking into the PMK. Hopefully others with it hop in.

JustinFromAL

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems like the data in Fusion is updated every 15 seconds or so, it's more more responsive on the apex.local dashboard. Basically real-time, maybe 1 second or so delay with a refresh interval about the same.

OP
OP
reef-rc

reef-rc

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems like the data in Fusion is updated every 15 seconds or so, it's more more responsive on the apex.local dashboard. Basically real-time, maybe 1 second or so delay with a refresh interval about the same.

I am new to Apex and did not realized the classicc dashboard is available locally also. That would be more real time and there would be less latency and so update PAR readings should more responsive like you said. I had noticed the data refresh on the web is more like minutes. When I did the readings earlier, I had tried to wait for @ least 2 minutes to get a relative decent number. Definitely will be checking the "old" GUI next time I check the PAR readings. Thx!

reefandriver

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have PMK. Love it!! Originally bought the Seneye but after I got it I found out it requires a Windows device to run. I use all Mac. Sent it back to BRS and swapped for PMK. VERY happy I did!

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 52 52.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.1%
Back