PAR Suggestions for this Tiger Torch?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FlyPenFly
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FlyPenFly

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 25, 2013
Messages
743
Reaction score
337
Location
San Diego, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Most I think I've spent on a LPS.

I keep most of my torches in the 200-300 PAR range (Hellfire, Dragonsoul, NYK, etc)

KFC suggested 120-150 I think. However, I think some people were suggesting higher here. Any more thoughts on this?

My goal is to keep the coloration or spread the yellows a bit and of course growth and health.

IMG_4037.JPG IMG_4035.JPG IMG_4036.JPG
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 40.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 18.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 18.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new