PAR38 LEDS for SALE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve Hwang

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 19, 2010
Messages
100
Reaction score
6
Location
90703
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 PAR38s for sale. 180 + shipping

nanocustoms

Optional light fixtures in pictures for $20. Thats for both. And I will attach the replacement plan with receipt. You can return to any Office Max for a brand new one. Guaranteed, no matter what.

one 14k and one 20k.

Both are 60 optics

P8040204.jpg


P8050196.jpg


Thanks,
Steve

nanocustoms
 
They are 21 watts each. I saw these lights at a frag swap in Denver, and they are sick!!! id scoop em up if they were the same color, I need 3 of the blues or white for my tank
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new