PAR38 LEDs On Sale!!!

Pictures?

Do you have any pictures over tanks or video of what the colors look like? And from my understanding, they're run at 2w per LED, is this enough for SPS in a biocube 8 or 14 or only at the top of the tank or?

Thanks!
 
Do you have any pictures over tanks or video of what the colors look like? And from my understanding, they're run at 2w per LED, is this enough for SPS in a biocube 8 or 14 or only at the top of the tank or?

Thanks!
They are 3 watt LEDs, run at 3 watts. They will cover an sps heavy tank no prob, and are about 14k, with a cool twist created by the UV, Greens, and Reds.
 
That would be great! I'm setting up a 12"x12"x12" cube and I think one of these would be perfect but I'm still a little wary about the aesthetics of a full spectrum bulb.
 
That would be great! I'm setting up a 12"x12"x12" cube and I think one of these would be perfect but I'm still a little wary about the aesthetics of a full spectrum bulb.
They look way cooler than blue and white only, it is a unique, and very good looking color.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new