Paracentropogon zonatus

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wtyson254
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Wtyson254

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
555
Reaction score
410
Location
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anyone know anything about the spawning habits of this fish? My female's abdomen is getting quite large and I am wondering if she is possibly carrying eggs. She has been spending quite a lot of time with my male as well.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new