OP
Nibejeebies

Nibejeebies

R2R is the reason for my Insomia
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sadly as some of you in the club know I lost my prized purple bonsi just after Xmas to random RTN. I believe it was to the Phantom chemical romance that Yash, Chris and I were discussing, that I had for quite some time but have resolved. I lost some color in some of the other acros, but most of what I got at the frag swap in Oct is doing well. Everything that went into 'The Crystal Caves" is doing for the most part well. I'll be updating that thread sometime this week.

Overall the tank is doing well, short of a few hic ups now and then. I've learned quite a bit, and forgotten even more, and still learning over the past 13 months. In the meantime, I have met quite a bunch of amazing people who share a passion for a hobby that seemed like it was too daunting when I first stuck my toes in it in 2015.
With the Help of this community and the reef club, I don't think I would have been able to be as successful as I have been and would have made far more mistakes that I have. For that, I say Thank you.

Now that the mushy stuff is over, I'll go clean the glass and take some pics.

Back