• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

part II... Downgrade Sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarvinsReef

Clownfish Aficionado
View Badges
Joined
May 24, 2006
Messages
15,680
Reaction score
304
Location
The "D"
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
09-25-08 - both packs SOLD...

alright.. gauging interest with this pack... I can have 2 or 3 packs available if there's enough interest... some of them, I wanted to let go as mini colonies but it seems like most people prefer smaller frags so I'm willing to frag them up smaller to accommodate more people...

shipping won't be until after the weekend of the 28th since I have to get more boxes and other shipping supplies... I will accommodate shipping through FedEx and USPS as long as it is overnight... I don't like shipping 2-3 days just so it's less stress for the corals... shipping normally costs $20-$30 for USPS overnight depending on where you are in the country... for FedEx it ranges from $50-$80... my zip code is 48124...

the packs will be $250 plus your preferred method of shipping... the pack comes out to just over $25/frag.. not bad eh? :D

True RPE’s -- (2-3 polyps)
09-011-08_RPE.jpg


True blues -- behaves like Tub’s blues -- (4-5 polyps)
07-30-07_TubsCL.jpg


Nuclear Greens -- (2-3 polyps)
06-21-07Nukes_P.jpg


Purple Deaths -- (3-4 polyps)
PD.jpg


Chong Bongs -- (2-3 polyps)
08-11-08_Bongs.jpg


Raptor's Rainbows -- (4-5 polyps)
08-05-08_Raptorz.jpg


Sour Apples -- (4-5 polyps)
06-28-08_Applez.jpg


PPE -- (2 polyps)
09-08-08_PPE.jpg


+ 1 Freebie frag.. this one is Surprise... ;)

btw, I'm only fragging some of these for this special pack.. so no breaking up the packs...

Thanks again...
 
Last edited:
Considering how well my stuff from you has done, I should get this even with a couple of them being repeats :).
 
I'd be interested in purchasing one of these frag packs. Would you accept a check from my university in payment for an order? Thanks. Dale
 
Marv, let me know if you are interested in the trade.
yeah Tom... I'll let you know... let me give it a few days to see what goes... if not, I might just trade for the skimmer for the bigger tank... :)
 
Marv you should so jump on that skimmer!!

Nice packs BTW!
 
Are you willing to seperate the pack or switch some items out because I have the Tubs and PPE but I would like the rest.
 
both packs PENDING for now...

I did frag most of the frags this weekend.. and I got a bunch of extras.. esp, the Sour Apples and Raptor's Rainbows... I'll also have extras of PD's, True GPEs, True blues, and probably a few 2-3 polyps RPE's... I also

I'll update this thread as things recuperate and good to go to ship.. :)
 
Love your bows marv, been like a quest for me to get them, never seems to work. Nice stuff!
 
tonight is the night... we're cutting everything we can... JR is bringing the saw... ;)

stay tuned!

How much later do i have to stay up for this? I am getting to be an old man and it is almost bed time.
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new