Party Crab

vogtn

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
29
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Spotted one of my hermit crabs on top of a snail, I was worried at first he went rogue...

But it seems he just wanted to party :oops: Crawled right off after.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6009.MOV
    5.2 MB
BiodegradableAdoredCoypu-max-1mb.gif
 
Hahaha!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new