• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Passer Angel named "Jazz"

Item Price
240
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

coralmonsters.judy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2025
Messages
2,144
Reaction score
1,153
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 88.9%
8   1   0
some more available fish...

I felt like Jazz deserved his own thread. After they have been with me for a while, I name them. I just moved facilities and did not bring a lot of fish with me. Jazz the Passer angel is named for his personality and coloration. His stripes feel musical to me, and he is so active. Currently being housed with several other fish, among which are 2 anthias, 2 niger triggers, a large asfur... Jazz is super peaceful but can really hold his own. In the beginning, the Asfur and he went at it, but the Asfur quickly learned his place in his temporary holding.... I would say he is one of the strongest fish I have at this time. Has been with me for about 3 months. If you guys have any questions, let me know :)

On a happier note, I start importing again next week, so more fishies for us!!!!!!

 
Great looking fish, but needed jazzier background music 🤣
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new