Passer Angel

http://www.marinecenter.com/fish/angelfish/passerangel/
B0B58852B7ED4827BABE0793517249E4E.jpg
 
Yep thats it. I just don't ever see them in stock anywhere local or online. Mine was pretty agressive but does anyone know if it will mess with LPS and clams like the Emperor and the like? I had it in a FO tank.

Thanks Luciano that is exactly the color combo I am looking for.
 
I took one out of a customers FO tank a few days ago because it was going after the other fish including a harlequin tusk that was just added. I don't like them they are too aggressive. The lfs I pond it off on doesn't stack them for the same reason.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new