Paul's 55 Gallon Reef Tank

I was using Kent Essential Elements, but it was raising my calcium too high so I stopped. I do a water change maybe every 3 weeks? I'm very un regular about water change, I have a fairly large CuC and I let my skimmer do most the work. I'l change anywhere from 7-10 gallons every 3 weeks. I use Reef Crystals salt, works fine for me, dont have any complaints :)
 
Decided to take some late night blues photos ;)
God of Wars OR Devils Armors
20.jpg

Supernova Chalice!!!
DSCN7617.jpg

IDK's
DSCN7569.jpg

Drunk snail
DSCN7642.jpg
 
Bummer. If you have any other euphylia corals, I would keep a close eye on them and be prepared to dip them if they show any signs of brown jelly.
 
Got some more frags on the way :)
Lazer Lava Palys
Candy Apple Red Palys
Cyphastrea
Superman Monti
Dreamer Acro

[TD="width: 30, align: right"] 1 x [/TD]

[TD="align: right"][/TD]

[TD="width: 30, align: right"]1 x [/TD]

[TD="align: right"][/TD]

[TD="width: 30, align: right"]1 x [/TD]

[TD="align: right"][/TD]

[TD="width: 30, align: right"]1 x [/TD]

[TD="align: right"][/TD]

[TD="width: 30, align: right"]1 x [/TD]
 


Purple Hearts



CAR's



Electric Oompa Loompa's



Sunndy Delights



Japanese Hornets



Lazer Lava Palys



Favia



Dreamer Acro



Unnamed



Green Slimer



Unnamed Chalice

 
Last edited:
Picked up a huge PE pack!!! 40+RPE, 10+ Pulsar PE, 15+ Yellow mamba PEs, 4 Star trek PEs, and about 10 Blue agaves! Got a great price too! :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new