Pavona Maldivensis

Coastie Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2016
Messages
2,318
Reaction score
4,585
Location
West Monroe, LA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've always liked this coral but never had one. Show off some of yours. Growth shots would be cool too.
 
IMG_0589.JPG IMG_0585.JPG IMG_0584.JPG Here are mine. Doing well in a BC29, but not a ton of growth.

IMG_0589.JPG


IMG_0585.JPG
 
Here's mine hard to get a clear pic the gold shines bright
its about 6 inches or so across had it for a while
placement: mid to high light, mid to high flow, no spot feeding mine

20160926_203140_HDR.jpg
 
I enjoy this coral too. Definitely a good grower.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new