Pavona or Branching Lepto?

  • Thread starter Thread starter ygbsmww
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ygbsmww

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2024
Messages
48
Reaction score
14
Location
STL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This was sold to me as a branching lepto.
I am wondering if it is rather a “potato chip coral” - Pavona cactus
Thoughts? Pavona cactus or Leptoseris gardineri?

IMG_0226.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new