• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pax Bellum ARID n18 - macroalgae reactor

Item Price
400
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

StanD

-- zoa junkie --
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2009
Messages
267
Reaction score
26
Location
Corona, CA
Rating - 66.7%
2   1   0
I have a Pax Bellum ARID n18 macroalgae reactor for sale. It is in great working condition, recently cleaned for storage as I took my 65g down. Pics below.

$400 shipped within CONUS - USPS tracking and insurance.

Thanks,
Stan

PaxBellumN18-a.jpg

PaxBellumN18-b.jpg

PaxBellumN18-c.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new