• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Pax Bellum Arid N24 and Supplements

Kengar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Getting out of the hobby. Up for sale is a Pax Bellum Arid N24. Ordered in May, 2019, so minimal usage. Cleaned up pretty well; see photos. I will include the combo pack of supplements I bought when originally included supplements ran out, i.e., one bottle of the Iron/Manganese supplement and one bottle of Nitrate/Molybdenum supplement (which combo pack itself was $86 from Unique Corals). Fe/Mn is never used, N/Mo was used to dose maybe once or twice, a capful or two each time.

Includes the inlet and outlet quick-disconnect fittings, as well as the supply plumbing J-tube I made (connected to unit via one of said quick-disconnect fittings) as shown in the picture.

$540 shipped, or $500 picked up in Gaithersburg, 20878 (off of Muddy Branch, between Great Seneca Highway and Darnestown Road). Price is firm.

Please note well: I will not hold this if you tell me that you are going to pay me tonight, etc. If you want it, pay by paypal and it's yours. Otherwise, until money is sent, other people can still purchase. I had someone go off on me when I sold a skimmer a couple months ago because I was supposed to interpret "I'll have the money tonight" as "It's locked up." I have my phone with me at all times, so if money is sent, I will know it. If there's a message here, I'll know it. Etc. I package and ship within two days, usually the very same day payment is sent. Thanks for your understanding.

pax 1.jpg pax 2.jpg pax 3.jpg pax 4.jpg pax 5.jpg

Last edited:

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 110 80.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 4.4%

Back