PC superman tabling acro

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hausser
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Hausser

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 8, 2015
Messages
512
Reaction score
255
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
image.jpg I was told this was PC superman acro. It's starting to color up nicely except for the blue. The lights really don't help with the color. It's actually a darker pink.
 
Well I had some issue with my tank, because of my parameter swings I have lost corals and close to loosing others. I finally got my parameters in check and waiting for my corals to heal up.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new