"PD Blastos", are the Deal

tristanfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2015
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
2,864
Location
Brooklyn
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Blue Seas Aquariums @ReefersDirect

Hello fellow Reefers,

There's really little for me to say. I can probably dose out as many descriptive words out there. Sick, Bonkers, Insane, Bananas, Crazy.... On and on. But these pics can show you a glimpse of what it is in person. Amazing find gentlemen. Thanks.

Here's some photos:

image.jpeg

Theirs.....


Some macros
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg


image.jpeg


image.jpeg
 
Can't wait to see this sick blasto. Save me a frag.

You'll be seeing them soon. Just look up in the sky and follow the bright lights
 
Sad part about it is that I see about $30k worth of blastos with the way people are paying for things these days. Nice score and very jealous
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 37.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new