"PD Blastos", are the Deal

pm me to get on list
Thanks, Tautog, 516-761-0981. Massapequa. That's some coral. Incredible display, it really likes being a coral. As much as I would like, it would hurt me to cut it, and I would let it take-over.
 
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 
I am drooling! Those are amazing!
 
How long is the wait? Might want a little nugget in about six months ha...
 
All pm'd replied. Thanks guys
 
Sad part about it is that I see about $30k worth of blastos with the way people are paying for things these days. Nice score and very jealous


They are just pretty to look at
 
Thanks, Tautog, 516-761-0981. Massapequa. That's some coral. Incredible display, it really likes being a coral. As much as I would like, it would hurt me to cut it, and I would let it take-over.

Cool
 
"It really likes being a coral"!! LOL
You were right though, that's bonkers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new