Pectinia info

  • Thread starter Thread starter reef’r
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reef’r

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 2, 2023
Messages
895
Reaction score
525
Location
reef’d
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! Finally adding coral to the new tank and the next piece I have my eye on and hope to pick up at RAP Orlando is space invader Pectinia. Was hoping for some info on this coral as far as care goes and peoples experience with them. Running a g6 pro at 80% with a WWC preset. Currently have an utter chaos frag and a scarlet ninja chalice frag both doing well. Params in check except for low mag which I will be dosing up with brightwell. Nitrates 10-20
 
Great coral! Go to Tidal Garden’s website and Than gives detailed description of this corals care. Happy reefing.
BF7C8632-633D-4DEA-965B-CA474059AC5C.jpeg
 
Went and took a look, about what I figured for them. Super awesome coral, how long have you had yours? How is growth?
 
I actually got mine from Tidal Gardens on Black Friday. Tidal Gardens is a 50 minute drive for me. I’ve had mine under 4 months so hard to say about growth yet.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 18 20.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new