PEPPERMINT ANGEL in Orlando!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Arubix
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Arubix

unregistered
View Badges
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
102
Reaction score
1
Location
Orlando, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what the heck!?!?!?!?!

I went to Living Reef Orlando today and these guys had just gotten a Peppermint Angel. I mean how did they even get it?

Anyways, What a beautiful and rare sight! Thought I'd share.
 
Well, Blue Harbor in Japan just recently had nine of them. Im sure with the deep pockets in this country one was bound to find it's way here.
 
what the heck!?!?!?!?!

I went to Living Reef Orlando today and these guys had just gotten a Peppermint Angel. I mean how did they even get it?

Anyways, What a beautiful and rare sight! Thought I'd share.

Any pic?
 
That store is pretty awesome. Got a chance to visit after a disney cruise. They had a couple gems in when I went. Owner is really personable and engaging too. One of the top stores I've ever been in. Would have loved to see the peppermint in person.
 
photo.jpg
 
I think I just read there are two people on that "other" forum that have one.
 
Not 15k, very sorry for the misunderstanding. The Peppermint does not have a price yet. I'm the proud Co-owner of Living Reef Orlando. Our interest and only concern for the time being is acclimating and QT'ing this amazing specimen. Pictures and videos will be posted shortly. Thank all for the compliments.
 
LRO was blessed to have two Narcosis a while back. Awesome fish! Congrats to NY Aquatics for the rare finds!
 
LOL my local fish store just sold 2 of them for $34,000 for the pair. Pretty awesome. There is allot of them popping up now. another vendor i no Wanted 26k for one of them. i Never replied to him. lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new