• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Peppermint Shrimp (Aptasia Eaters)

Fishko

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought one from my lfs a week ago but am scared to put it in my tank so its in the sump. Whats a good way to indentify the guy as a true peppermint. I dont want an imposter. Corals have never been happier
A11558CA-E121-4926-8ECD-1E96DEA04DC2.jpeg

RVA REEF

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
be careful a lot of times they will eat fleshly lps like all the corals in your pic lol

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
where did you buy that many for 12 a piece and who charges 15? Most everywhere charges 5-9 per shrimp but if you buy bulk, like you did, they offer an even better discount.
They are $15.00 each at Pacific Aquaculture. You do not need to purchase from OP but it's not very sportsmanlike to keep beating him up and hindering his ability to sell his shrimp.

OP
OP
Dr. Bluethumb

Dr. Bluethumb

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are $15.00 each at Pacific Aquaculture. You do not need to purchase from OP but it's not very sportsmanlike to keep beating him up and hindering his ability to sell his shrimp.
I appreciate that, yeah I promote everyone buying from wherever makes them happiest, whether it is me or not!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 57 40.1%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 31 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back