• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Peppermint Shrimp for Aiptasia Control

Item Price
7.5-120
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

CCK_8814

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2018
Messages
4,023
Reaction score
1,617
Location
Detroit
Rating - 95.3%
40   2   1
Lots of Peppermint Shrimp in stock and ready to ship. These are Lysmata Wurdemanni Peppermints which are well known to be the best for aiptasia control and leaving corals alone. Shipping is standard $45 or free at $325 which can be achieved by adding any of the other inverts, coral & fish I have available to your order! Pricing below. Text 313-480-57five6 if interested.

Peppermint Shrimp - $7.50 Each 5 for $35 10 for $65 20 for $120
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new